UVC Lamp Germicidal Surface Sweeper
[BULK PURCHASE RATES AVAILABLE, WHATSAPP TO ENQUIRE]
Safe Habitat UVC Lamp Germicidal Surface Sweeper effectively kill microorganisms (bacteria and viruses including coronavirus) through radiation damage to microorganisms and destroy the function of nucleic acids, to achieve total disinfection.
Recommended for disinfecting rooms or areas of 100 sqm.
UVC Lamp Germicidal Surface Sweeper Features
- Quartz tube high transmittance
- Remote control application
- 15 seconds delay start safety features
- 10 / 20 / 30 / 40/ 50/ 60 minutes disinfection options
- Recommended usage of min. 10 minutes
- 1 year technical support
- 1 year warranty
The Science behind UVC
Ultraviolet (UV) light refers to the region of the electromagnetic spectrum which has a wavelength longer than x-rays but shorter than visible light. The UV region covers the wavelength range 100-400 nm and can be split into three categories – UVA, UVB, and UVC.
UVC Shortwave Length Ultraviolet is a specific spectrum of light energy that gets filtered out by earth’s atmosphere. Sterilizers use UVC light because of its germicidal abilities. The technology is clinically referred to as UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) and has been lab tested to successfully destroy nucleic acid and disrupting DNA structure. Furthermore, UVGI sterilization is convenient as it is a chemical-free process that leaves no residue behind.
UVC Lamp Germicidal Surface Sweeper Specifications
- Application Area: 100 sqm
- Rated Power: 150 w
- Material: Quartz Glass Tube
- UVC Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Voltage: 220V
- Bulb Lifetime: 8000 – 10,000 hours
- Product Size: 70 cm x 23.5 cm
- UV Start Up Delay: 15 seconds
- Control: Remote control/ touch button
- Warranty: 1 Year
*Due to overwhelming demand, in the event that products are temporarily out of stock, we seek your understanding for slight delays in delivery.