UVC Mattress Sterilizer Robot
[BULK PURCHASE RATES AVAILABLE, WHATSAPP TO ENQUIRE]
Safe Habitat UVC Mattress Sterilizer Robot effectively kill microorganisms (bacteria and viruses including coronavirus) through radiation damage to microorganisms and destroy the function of nucleic acids, to achieve total disinfection.
Recommended for disinfecting of fabric surfaces, bedding and more.
UVC Mattress Sterilizer Robot Product Features
- Smart AI sensor
- Dust Sweeper UV Sterilization - Kills Bed Mite Collector Mites and kills 99.99% of germs, viruses and bacteria on fabric surfaces
- Optimal wavelength for effective deep sterilization at 254nm
- 3 Modes for multiple applications - Handheld Mode, Auto Mode, On Bed Mode.
- Additional AI sensors to ensure it will not fall off the bed when on On Bed Auto Mode.
- Functions as Emergency power-bank
- 1 year technical support
- 1 year warranty
The Science behind UVC
Ultraviolet (UV) light refers to the region of the electromagnetic spectrum which has a wavelength longer than x-rays but shorter than visible light. The UV region covers the wavelength range 100-400 nm and can be split into three categories – UVA, UVB, and UVC.
UVC Shortwave Length Ultraviolet is a specific spectrum of light energy that gets filtered out by earth’s atmosphere. Sterilizers use UVC light because of its germicidal abilities. The technology is clinically referred to as UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) and has been lab tested to successfully destroy nucleic acid and disrupting DNA structure. Furthermore, UVGI sterilization is convenient as it is a chemical-free process that leaves no residue behind.
UVC Mattress Sterilizer Robot Product Specifications
- Working voltage: DC5V
- Charging method: USB cable
- Power: 3.4W
- Battery capacity: 4800mAh
- Size: 160 x 160 x 50 mm
- Material: ABS
*Due to overwhelming demand, in the event that products are temporarily out of stock, we seek your understanding for slight delays in delivery.